|Imagine Blue Ice for a perfect blue Christmas!|
- 15 months old, 8kgs
- Height: 4'11”
- Weight: 58kgs
- Body Type: Fluffy
- Type of Carrier:
- Imagine Blue Ice Woven Wrap
- Nona Woven Wraps
- Authorized Local Retailers/Distributors:
- (Coming Soon)
- 5 (490x72cm / 4.2M)
- Fabric Content:
- 100% Cotton
- Type of weave:
- Surface Weight:
- 72cm / 28 inches
- Suitable for newborns until toddlerhood
- Machine Washable
- Type of carries done:
- Front Carries:
- FWCC with Poppins Finish
- Reinforced Kangaroo
- Back Carries:
- Ruck Sack
- Ruck Sack with Tibetan Finish
- Secure High Back Carry
- Reinforced Rear Ruck Sack with Candy Cane Chest Belt
- BWCC with Sweetheart Finish
- Christina's Ruckless Back Carry
- Double Hammock TUB
- Hip Carries:
- NADA, toddler hates them!
|Sloppy Kangaroo in one of the world's largest and newest malls|
SM Seaside Cebu
- First Impressions
- I loved the color and how it seemed to shimmer under the light. I felt like it was the perfect Blue Christmas wrap. The pattern was gorgeous and elegant.
- I immediately noticed that it was thicker and rougher than the wraps that I have tried before. It definitely needed more breaking in to make it softer and more moldable.
- 1st Uppy
- I was blown away by the support this wrap offers! And yes, it was thick and oh sooo grippy. No need for a double knot! The thickness and the weave makes it forgiving of sloppy and rushed wrap jobs.
|Breastfeeding at night when she insists on an uppy|
- Final Impressions
- My petite toddler is a leaner and a seat popper. And because she is so petite, I prefer high back carries over those that have a chest pass so she can see over my shoulder. She nurses like a newborn so back carries are usually limited to 2 hours or so. I found this wrap to be extremely supportive and cushy. My base is size 6 so Imagine Blue Ice with its long tapers on a size 5 made it challenging for me to not tie on the tapers. While that can be done, I found that slack eventually found its way into the wrap job after some time. I had to take the time to tighten the wrap job carefully and evenly so the knot would not fall on the tapers.
|Sleepy Dust Magic captured!|
She was nursing at this time.
- The thickness and the jacquard weave made this wrap cushy and forgiving of not so good wrap jobs. Dealing with a cranky toddler who wants the milky right away made it mandatory for me to wrap as fast as possible so I really appreciate the cush this wrap provides.
- I'm used to glidey and slippery wraps so tightening this far-from-broken-in wrap took more work than I'm used to. But once tightened, it provided a very snug and very supportive wrap job which required My daughter tried to escape several back carries to no avail! She stays in place!
|Nothing beats the sleepy dust of a woven wrap!|
- The weave is thicker but is still breathable in our hot and humid tropical weather as long as you stay indoors and avoid the heat of the unforgiving sun.
|Wrapping with a cranky and wriggly toddler|
- This wrap is perfect for those with toddlers or heavy babies. I would love to have one in my base size, preferably already and completely broken in.
|BWCC with Sweetheart Finish|
Perfect for bra-less days